The Rough Guide to Bangkok is the essential guide to this dynamic city. Features include:
• Full-colour section introducing the city’s highlights.
• Vivid accounts of every attraction, from the royal temples and palaces of Ratanakosin to the vast weekend market at Chatuchak.
• Up-to-the-minute reviews of where to stay, eat, drink and shop, plus full details of the city’s transport systems.
• Excursions to the grandiose ruins of Ayutthaya and the rafthouses and war sights along the River Kwai.
• Easy-to-read maps and plans for every district.